Finally.. First.. Fresh..

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My blog is officially released here today!!
Erm.. Only me declare it officially..

It's Sunday - free and lazy day. And it's also kinda annoying me.
Why?
Many shops are closed. If you want to go eat or buy something, there is not much choices for you.
Yup. There are still some places but I don't want to go alone.
Calling my friends - most of them lazy to go out. So end up I went to have my lunch alone.

Gone to a place call Han's Cafe in Victoria Park. Walking distance approximately 16 - 20 mins.
But I used bus..
I've been to Han's twice. This 1 is smaller and simple compare to the 1 I went the first time which looks luxury.



Ambient of Han's Cafe. The actual size of the restaurant is 2 times the space you can see in the pic.

I ordered Chicken Seafood with Basil (something like that, I can't remember >.<).

And a Lemon, Lime and Bitters.
I thought it would be served in glass.

The rice was still ok for me. And for the drink, I can hardly explain what it tasted like. Maybe it's sour or mayb bitter, the moment i drank it's like eating a chilli and it irritated my tongue.
But it's not spicy.

By the way, there are still some restaurants in Vic Park I never been there.
Will go explore some days.

5 comments:

wu zhang said...

sofa~
nice template
u walk from bentley to vic park?
like quite far leh...lol

Jimmy said...

hihi.. no, my house in vic park here as well.. can walk to 'all night' and 'makan makan' bout 10 mins
i go search for this template n edit a little bit the codes.. now still trying to make this blog more interesting.. lol

E-Han said...

Nice first entry.. it's bout FOOD!
Btw, Han's Cafe, maybe i owned it but forget jor, lol..

Jimmy said...

so coincidence got ur name Han thr.. damn =p

Lex said...

That food looks absolutely delicious.

Post a Comment