Free weeks begin, as well as my enjoyment :)

Monday, April 6, 2009

Last Saturday went to To To Vietnamese Restaurant in Vic Park with Alvin. We both ordered different Vietnamese dishes and drinks. I tried to take photo and asked Alvin what he had ordered, he forgot.

I can't remember mine too. >.<


This is what Alvin had ordered and I forgot to take photo for mine =.=


Rolls..


Spot the differences.. XD

I think overall for the food, drink, service etc. is nice. For the rating I give 8 out of 10. It's recommended for those who love or want to try Vietnamese foods should visit this restaurant.

As mentioned from the title, my journey of these free weeks just began.
After finished my stupid assignment part with few lines this morning, I'm so desperate that I rushed to Burswood which I haven't been there since my birthday. =P

Before I tried my luck in the entertainment complex, I went to the restaurant in there called The Emporium for my lunch (
+ breakfast ... ).
The food I ordered is not too expensive and reasonable compared to those sold outside.



Wok Combination Medium.

What interesting is that over 90% of the customers are old people. However, it's not surprised that old people monopolize the entertainment complex. Most of them are pensioners and they spend their leisure time here.


Inside The Emporium.

Oh ya, how's my luck? Pretty bad at first. Lost 110 and I felt completely down.
Changed another table and thank God, I got back what I lost. Earned that 47 times of what I'd bet and that was the bet I never won before. For those who played it before will know what i meant.



$25 and $100 chips. I like the black one :)

In the end, I only won 30 but I don't feel like continue. It's really tiring and dramatic, experience that winning and losing within only 2 hours.
Anyway, little advices to all of you. Gamble is fun, but remember that you might lose big. This is the fact and always prepare for that before going to gamble. Play big if you treat it as donation.
XD

4 comments:

E-Han said...

I love Vietnamese food! Is that 牛河粉?

wu zhang said...

can take pic in burswood?
damn...u always have good luck in "money wheel"

Jimmy said...

E-Han: I think it is. I remember mine almost the same as alvin's and his spicy 1..

wu zhang: Really lucky lo got that 47, 1st time eh.. but i also lost in money wheel while sitting thr n play for few minutes only..

Jimmy said...

Btw i took the photo in the toilet.. lol

Post a Comment