Phone down, internet down, but i survived..

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I've delayed my schedule of updating my blog due to the unstable mobile broadband connection recently. It happened since last Saturday. At first I thought the new location i moved in caused the problem like weak signal. But hopefully I can get the photos uploaded here. Oh ya, I moved out again from Vic Park last friday. The Nomad - that's what my friend called me..


Black arrow shows my house, inside blue line is Curtin.

The photo is quite blur. Anyway my house now is nearer to Curtin compared to previous houses i stayed. It takes about 15 min walking to campus, but now I use bike about 5 mins to reach there. It's fun to play Google Earth, try it. Back to the connection, I realized I'm not the only one facing this problem, few of my friends too. It still doesn't get any better.

Besides, my phone not working after i charged for whole night and the icon 'empty battery' still there. It got me so frustrated that I had to bring it for service about 1 week started yesterday. Luckily still under warranty. So currently I'm using my old Nokia.


My 1st shot with Nokia cam after so many years. XD

My friend said this double shot coffee (forget the name..) can let you stay awake for whole day after you drink it. This happened to his friend when she drank it during noon tea time and couldn't sleep until 6am the next morning. But it didn't work for me, only sober for few hours. 0.0


BBQ in Erica Underwood for early celebration of Theo's Birthday.


Own made satay.

Since the arrival of Shirlene to Perth, we planned to celebrate birthday for Theodore early in his flat on Monday (it's like 1 month earlier.. lol). We had our small BBQ party but just for about 1 or 2 hours when the rain came. =.=
Luckily we had roasted and eaten most of the food. Then we had a birthday cake surprise for Theo, unfortunately I don't have any photos and videos for it. (plz refer other blogs if they got 1.. hehe)

Now I really hope my phone and internet connection back soon. And money. I'm broke now.. T_T

4 comments:

wu zhang said...

is tat the area near Eva's place?
get an i-phone

Jimmy said...

erm.. its opposite shell station across manning road..
i wish to get 1 but im broke now.. >.<

DaVIdnG said...

get pda lar.. haha..

Jimmy said...

im greedy.. i want both i-phone and pda.. haha

Post a Comment