Money face

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back with new post >.< .. Sry guys, didn't update frequently. It's dead for almost 2 months. I aimed to update once every week but haih..

Anyway, I found something interesting from my email few days ago. As mentioned in the title, I was that money face~ Oh yes, but not being greedy, just playing with some currency notes. Taking those face figures on the notes to match your face and then take photo of it.





I should have got someone or something to hold the notes for me. You will know what I mean if you hold it yourself. XD

5 comments:

wu zhang said...

hahaha...it's interesting..
the 5dollars auntie more suit for u...
lol...

Jimmy said...

haha.. i wanted to try that 5 dollars note but i gave up after taking just those 2 photos for 1 hour >.<
hey u can try Agung's face XD

K'elvin said...

juz curious...who's da 1 holding da money for u? hahah

Jimmy said...

holding it myself.. >.<

Tan Chia Hui said...

tat's funny... LMAO. i din know it fits u... never tot of this idea trying to fit in with d notes @_*

Post a Comment